Want to sell your products online? If yes, then you will have to accept that converting visitors into sales is not an easy task. But you can easily do this through the sales funnel. All you need to do is create a sales funnel to make sure it's well designed; It will certainly help boost your sales and offer more value to your customers.
There are several platforms available on the market that help you in this process, and one of the best is ClickFunnels. This well-known marketplace offers full transparency, is a reputable brand and offers a high commission to its affiliates. On thisblog, we will provide you with the completeClickFunnels Affiliate Review.
Before we go any further, let's first understand what exactly a sales funnel is.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Review 2022: Start Earning $$$
In the marketing world, sales funnel is the word used to describe the possible journey customers take to make a purchase. The main focus of the sales funnel is to obtain the customer's email address, as it is considered a vital step in starting a fruitful relationship.
There are several steps involved in creating a sales funnel; these steps may vary from company to company. Let's take a look:
Step 1- Awareness
This is the first stage of sales funnels, as the target audience first becomes aware of your product or service. There are multiple ways for them to get to know your product such as social media platforms,propaganda, word of mouth, etc.
Step 2- Interaction
Once the audience knows your product well, they will rate you based on their interest in the product. They will try to analyze the problems your product can solve and do some competitive research to ensure they make the best purchasing decision.
Step 3- Follow up
After obtaining complete product and brand information, these customers will look for information on pricing and packaging options. If you want prospects to convert to buyers, you need to startwebinarsand sales pages.
Step 4- Action
This is the main step, because here you will know if the prospect buys the product or not. You can start with differentMarketing campaignto stay at the top of the customer's mind. The main function of a good sales funnel is to create an emotional connection and help make each customer more valuable to you.
What is the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
Before going toClickFunnels Affiliate Review,Let's first understand what it is. It is a unique program that offers affiliates an additional advantage ofearn moneythrough its platform.ClickFunnelsis a website builder and sales funnel that helps users create a sales funnel that will help businesses advertise, sell and deliver their products online.
Click Funnel makes the sales funnel process very easy with its drag and drop template, full dashboard and other amazing features.
Here are some steps you need to follow to create a great sales funnel as a ClickFunnels affiliate:
- The first thing to do is create lead magnets
- After that, link the visitors to the email list.
- Use automation to provide additional lead magnets
- You need to create a drip campaign to get better results
- After that you will need to link the product delivery software to the emails.
- The most important step is to create payment gateways as that is why you are doing everything for
- The last step is to compare it with several services manually
Read too: Top 35 Affiliate Marketing Agencies
Why click the funnel? reasons
There are several reasons to join this amazing ClickFunnels affiliate program; Let's dive in and see what's in it for you-
1. Commission-Being part of their affiliate program opens the door to earning a good commission. For every successful sale, the affiliate earns a 40% recurring commission.
2.sticky cookie -Your affiliate uses a sticky cookie, the program wonders what it is. It's a unique name given to a commission structured to credit you with sales. Let's understand this feature in detail; When any customer clicks on your referral link then you will get your sticky cookie. This will entitle you to commissions from every product they buy, in whatever funnel they go.
3. Reputation– This company was started in 2017, and you will be surprised to know that it is aself financed company. It has an incredible reputation and has since performed very well; even if you readClickFunnels Affiliate Review,you'll know why they have such a huge customer base, which is growing by the day.
4. Transparency-They have transparent policies and guidelines for affiliates. On the FAQ page you will get all the answers you have in mind related to your affiliate program.
5.Material de marketing-You get your marketing copy and graphics on your affiliate dashboard and start promoting them.
6.Affiliate Training-The best thing is that they also provide affiliates with a free Affiliate Bootcamp training course that allows them to promote ClickFunnels and start earning money.
Some other reasons to choose ClickFunnels are:
- It offers a 14-day free trial. This means that you can test the software and decide whether to go for the premium version or not.
- A complete dashboard that presents information to affiliates about their funnel stats, best converting sales funnel, email lists and much more.
- Clickfunnels helps you to generate leads or start an event using sales funnels.
- A variety of templates available on this platform
- The templates they offer are very easy to edit.
- It is quite simple and fast to set up a webpage or landing page due to its drag and drop page builder.
- You can customize almost anything you want on the page.
- You can create and sell different sales funnels on the ClickFunnels platform
Best features of ClickFunnel
By now, you should have a feel for ClickFunnels, but there is much more you need to know about its fantastic features if you decide to become a ClickFunnels affiliate. This platform offers advanced and very useful features that all affiliates are looking for. Here is the list:
1. Funnel template plans-It comes with a comprehensive database set of pre-made templates that are beautifully designed. They offer around 22 types of funnels; They fall into 3 categories: event funnels, sales page funnels, and lead capture funnels. There are also a few other types of funnels; you can select any one according to your usage.
They only take a few minutes to set up and are very easy to use. There are free and paid templates available that you can choose based on your budget and requirements.
2. Easy-to-use visual drag-and-drop editorThis is one of the best features of ClickFunnels, because with it, any changes you make will appear the same when you open the page. Unlike contemporary days when even when making minor changes to the sales page, you would have to start the page over again to ensure the changes appear the way you want them to.
It's an amazing resource as it can be used to get just about any design you want. The best thing about Clickfunnles is that its editor is very intuitive to use. You can select components on the page and easily move them wherever you want.
You can edit the inline text elements and modify any element's properties via its drop-down sidebar. Another thing worth knowing is that no coding is required. So you don't need to learn HTML or CSS or anything technical.
3. Testing and analysis-They offer A/B testing and built-in heatmaps. With the help of the A/B testing feature, you will be able to test multiple pages of your sales funnel. Also, identify the elements that are going wrong so you can get a professional looking, optimized landing page.
Best of all, they show the comparison in a visual format so it's easier for you to analyze which one works best for you.online business. It also helps to create a duplicate funnel and split the traffic to see which one has the best conversion rate.
The benefit of Heatmaps is that it shows visitor engagement trends, highlighting the page elements they are most engaged with.
4. Subscription Forms-ClickFunnels signup forms make the process of building an email list easy with their 3rd party integrations. Each time the visitor provides their email address, they are automatically added to the list. They also provide users with various elegant and easy-to-use subscription form templates.
5.Good selection of page elements-Elements are vital as they give you flexibility in creating the pages you want, and ClickFunnels has a variety of them for its users. Some of the basic widgets are buttons, texts, images, headlines and videos. These are the basic elements needed to build a website; it also offers some of the advanced elements like:
- SMS registration
- facebook comments
- custom html
- price lists
- FAQ blocks
- progress bars
- countdown timers
Mainly in all elements, you will be able to change the background colors, margins, fonts and alignment.
6. One-Click Upsells and Downsells-Yet another feature that streamlines the process of driving sales and making a profit. Also, this helps make the shopping experience better for your customers as it makes it easier for them to buy combos and additional products.
The purpose of this feature is to collect personal information andpayment preferenceof customers, so that in the next purchase they don't need to provide the same data again.
7. Tracking Funnels-You can save the money spent on hiring professional programmers, designers and also an email responder. With the help of this amazing feature, you can either select from the existing list or create a new email list for follow-up.
8. SMS Notifications-They also provide a text alert feature; all you have to do is integrate your ClickFunnels account with an SMS marketing service. This way you can create an SMS from your control panel.
9. Email Broadcast-This feature helps users to send bulk emails just like email automation software. They also give you the option to automatically set a date and time to transmit the email.
10. Order Forms-This is an important feature, especially for checkout, as it creates a foundation for upsell or downsell pages. You can create one-step or two-step forms seamlessly with the help of customizable elements and templates.
11Actionetics-It's a ClickFunnels tool that helps you track leads when they visit your sales funnel. Tracking visitor behavior allows you to create products or services based on your needs.
12Schoolbag-This feature is only available on the ClickFunnels premium plan; Its benefit is that it generates affiliate traffic and you only pay when a sale is completed.
Read too: 120 best affiliate programs
What we like about ClickFunnels
According to our research andClickFunnels Affiliate Review,here are some things we like most about them-
- Its One-Click Upsells feature allows users to add additional products after purchasing a product.
- You can create an easy checkout process for your customers using order forms that reduce cart abandonment.
- Offers a members area where customers can have exclusive access. This feature is beneficial for people offering online training courses.
- Clickfunnels integrates with the most popular platforms.
- With this platform, you will be able to broadcast to your subscribers via email, desktop notifications, Facebook and even to their phones.
- It offers a robust feature called Actionetics that helps you create easy and powerful follow-up funnels.
- Tracking funnels directly target your individual customers based on information like who they are, where they came from, what they bought and what actions they took in their funnel.
- Clickfunnels has its own affiliate program. This means that you can promote Clickfunnels products from within ClickFunnels itself.
- You can also take advantage of their free training programs. In addition, you can also create an affiliate marketing platform to manage your own affiliates.
- Offers an A/B testing feature that tests 2 funnels; this helps you analyze which one converts the most.
- A large Facebook group with over 225,000 people where people help each other.
Flix Funnel Training
according to himClickFunnels Affiliate Review,your training is fantastic and very helpful. It comprises a collection of ClickFunnels focused content that they provide to you as part of their standard plan. It comprises:
- 30 days book videos
- product secrets
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- affiliated camp
- funnel university
They also offer premium training modules such as Ad Skills and Tony Robbins' Private Collection. If you opt for the platinum plan, you can access training from legends like Dan Kennedy and Frank Kern.
Advantages of Click Funnels
- Amazing platform to design marketing and sales funnels
- Its editor balances ease of use with flexibility.
- ClickFunnels can be integrated intosites wordpress/custom domains
- Offers a legit page builder, helps you see changes as you make them
- Professional and elegant templates for every type of funnel
- Members area functionality
- Great onboarding process for learning the software.
- Software improves after every update
- You can use ClickFunnels to market digital or physical products
- You can easily share any funnel you create and earn affiliate commissions automatically
- You can combine it with Stripe to easily accept payments.
- It can also be integrated with Convertkit or other email providers to send automated emails.
- The support they offer is commendable as they also create video screenshots just for you.
Disadvantages of ClickFunnels
- In the standard plan, there are limits to the number of funnels, pages and visitors you receive
- if you are a beginnerinternet marketer, sometimes it can be confusing for you to use
- steep learning curve
- The split tests they offer are pretty basic.
- Support is good, but sometimes it takes a few hours to respond
- If you do not meet the strict requirements, you will not be able to promote ClickFunnels Trial as an Affiliate
- When ClickFunnels Fails, Your Landing Pages Stop Working Too
- If you are using a free domain, you will often feel that the URLs are very strange.
Products to promote on ClickFunnels
Here comes interesting information for you about thisClickFunnels Affiliate Review; Below you will find the products you can promote plus the commission you can earn by selling them:
1. Desafio One Funnel Away (OFA)-This is one of the high paying products you can promote. You won't believe they offer 100% commission if you sell it. OFA costs $100, which means the commission you will receive is $100.
According to experts, it is recommended that you first apply to the OFA program and show how it has helped you and your business. That way, you can attract more customers and convert them into sales.
2. Secrets of Dotcom-You can earn $1 commission if you sell the book with free shipping, and you can earn $966 on multiple backend deals when users buy.
3. Expert Secrets-You will be able to earn $1 commission on initial sales and $926 on multiple backend deals.
4. Network Marketing Secrets-You will be able to earn $1 commission on frontend sales and earn $174 on multiple backend deals.
5. Traffic Secrets-You will be able to earn $1 commission on plus and earn $291 on multiple backend offers.
6. Writing Secrets-You will be able to earn $1 commission on the free book and earn $329 on various backend offers.
7.Funnel Scripts You can earn a one-time payment of $318.80 when you sell a copy of Funnel Scripts software.
Another benefit that you can enjoy as a ClickFunnels affiliate is that when you have 100 members signed up for their software, they will give you your dream rental car which will cost you around $500 per month. However, if you get 200 active members, the amount increases to $1000 per month plus they also give a premium for the same.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Commission
In this ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, it is vital to know about the commission. If you want to become a ClickFunnels affiliate, you need to be aware of their commission structure.
They provide their affiliates with over 40% recurring commission for every referral converted into a paid ClickFunnel user. This means that if you manage to refer 5 users in a month, you will earn around $2500 per year. There is a condition for you to be a paying member.
They have a three tier referral commission program as 40% is just for their premium affiliates:
Tier 1 Affiliates
Beginners receive 20% commission on ClickFunnels premium subscription plans.
Which translates to commissions of $19.4 per month for the regular ClickFunnels subscription and $59.4 per month for the Platinum subscription plan.
Tier 1 ClickFunnels Affiliates can promote the following:
- DotCom Book of Secrets ($1 per book, 40% for upsells)
- Desafio One Funnel Away (US$ 100)
- 30-day meeting (40%)
- Expert Secrets Book ($1 per book, 40% for upsells)
- 2CCL (100% forward only)
- 5-Day Leadership Challenge (no leadership fees, but challengers are taken to the OFA for a $100 fee)
- Traffic Secrets Book ($1 per book, 40% for additional sales)
Subscribe to Moneymint weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with the best tips, ideas and opportunities to manage your finances and grow your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.
Tier 2 Affiliates
ClickFunnels Affiliate earning a minimum of $1,000 in commissions is upgraded to Tier 2.
At this level, the commission rate is increased to 30% on premium plans. This means they can earn commission of $29.1/month for regular plans and $89.1/month for platinum plans. The 40% commission applies to front-end products and 30% to software.
The 40% commission is on the following products:
- A funnel away ($100)
- traffic secrets book
- DotCom Secret Book
- Expert Secrets book
- 30 day summit
The 30% commission is on the following products:
- 14 days free trial
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- funnel hacking secrets
Tier 3 Affiliates
Affiliates with a minimum of 40 active ClickFunnels premium users, who signed up using their referral link, are promoted to Tier 3.
At level 3, the commission rate increases to 40%, which means you will earn $38.8/month and $118.8/month if your referrals are ClickFunnels customers. Now, for tier 3 affiliates, the commission is 40% on front-end products and 40% on software.
The 40% commission applies to the following products and front-end software:
- traffic secrets book
- Expert Secrets book
- DotCom Secret Book
- A funnel away ($100)
- 30 day summit
- 14 days free trial
- Funnel Builder Secrets
What are sharing funnels and how do they work?
ClickFunnel's built-in feature is unique and you may not find it on other similar platforms. With this, you can generate a unique shareable URL (Shared Funnels) for each funnel created in your account. Once visitors click on the shared funnel link, they will be able to see the sales page.
On this page they will get information about all the steps involved in their funnel with videos and previews at the bottom of the page. If the visitor is an existing ClickFunnels affiliate, their funnel will automatically be added to their account.
If you are a new customer, you can ask them to disable theday off test. If the visitor stays and becomes a paying member, you will receive a commission. This is a pretty easy and simple strategy and the best part is that it can be easily duplicated. This shows how powerful inventory funnels can be for your business.
Here's how you can create sharing funnels:
- Log in to your account and make the necessary adjustments to the funnel you want to share or post
- Once the changes have been made, click on the 'Settings' tab; It will show you several options.
- You'll see the URL "Share this funnel" when you scroll down. You will find the unique link in this tab. Once you get the link, copy it and start sharing.
How to make money with Share Funnels?
After reading ClickFunnels affiliate review, this is a question you must be thinking for sure. So, when your sharing funnels are ready, here are some things you can do to earn money from the URL:
1. Incentive method-If your action funnel is good, you can create great incentives. This helps build excitement among your users and motivates them to sign up and enter your funnel. After they visit your funnel, you can add them to your email list and earn ClickFunnels commission.
2.Local business method-This is one of the best ways to use ClickFunnels; all you have to do is register withbrick and mortar businessIn your area. By doing this, you can promote your business through sales funnels. You give funnels away for free or you sell them; It will depend solely on your marketing strategy.
Either way, business owners will need to sign up for a ClickFunnels account; for this, they use the URL of their shared funnels. If you do it right and the sales funnels give them the results they want, you'll have them as premium ClickFunnels members under your thumb for the long term.
3. Commercial service-ClickFunnels has invented a new profession, 'Funnel Consultant', and the money you can earn is quite decent. Several businessmen go online to advertise their businesses; therefore, the demand for sales funnel will grow even more in the coming years.
This is a good opportunity for you to create funnels for other people; if you manage to build a good name and reputation here, your chances of getting a job increase. You can also put Action Funnel URL in every funnel you create as this will help you earn bonus commissions.
4. Additional email marketing method-If you want your email marketing campaign to be successful, you need to make sure it engages readers every time. Share the funnel URL based on your niche in your emails as this will make a huge impact. There are numerous ways to insert links into your copy. You need to make sure your link is clickable and not spam-like.
Is ClickFunnels a scam?
ClickFunnels is not a scam but rather it has received negative feedback due to affiliates trying to promote it.
In general according toClickFunnels Affiliate Review, is an amazing tool that offers a great affiliate opportunity. Several affiliates are using this platform to earn good amount of money every month.
What integrations does ClickFunnels offer?
Here is the list of the important platforms that ClickFunnels integrates with:
- click bank
It also integrates with almost all of the best email marketing programs.
Read too: The 40 Best Influencer Marketing Platforms
How does ClickFunnels stand out from the competition?
Let's compare ClickFunnels to some of its competitors and see which one is the best.
ClickFunnels versus LeadPages
LeadPages is known for creatinglanding pagesand is considered the market leader in this sector. But to be honest, it's not comparable to ClickFunnels when it comes to creating funnels. The USP of LeadPages is lead generation, not creating a sales funnel.
ClickFunnels frente a GrooveFunnels
It is the new competitor of ClickFunnels. Groovefunnels' sales funnel builder is called GroovePages, an amazing feature that can replace many tools, making it a complete marketing platform.
It has been observed that, from now on, creating pages in ClickFunnels is much easier than in GrooveFunnels. Although they are making the changes to their software to make it fast, it will become a worthy competitor in no time.
Many people are opting for Groove Funnels because of its free plan and lifetime pricing option.
ClickFunnels against SamCart
SamCart is a wonderful platform that allows users to create more attractive checkout pages that help increase conversion rate. Several good points about SamCart are that it is easy to set up, it offers flexible payment methods like PayPal and Stripe, and it offers 17 types of customizable checkout page templates.
One of the main downsides is that it lacks the flexibility that ClickFunnels' drag-and-drop builder provides. Also, SamCart fails to capture leads and create a complete sales funnel.
Pricing for both platforms is similar, but the flexibility offered by ClickFunnels is better.
ClickFunnels frente a BuilderAll
BuilderAll is considered to be a cheap ClickFunnels alternative. The good thing is that it offers a lot of features at low cost compared to ClickFunnels. A lot of people like this platform, and there are a lot of active users, but the biggest downside is that it's not very intuitive to use; this is where ClickFunnels takes advantage of itmercado.
After reading theClickFunnels Affiliate Review,Here are some things to point out:
Complaint 1: Adding a funnel can sometimes take a long time
Choosing your funnel type and template and adding it to your account can take up to 15 seconds each time. Several competitors in the market can do this in half the time.
Complaint 2- Creating funnels and visitor limits
In the basic ClickFunnels package, there is a limit of 20 funnels, 20,000 visitors and 100 pages. So just think about it; if you get around 20,000 visitors a month, why not upgrade to the premium plan instead of going with the basic plan where there are so many restrictions?
Complaint 3- Steep learning curve
ClickFunnels offers a number of features and a wide selection of options for the ClickFunnels affiliate, but they are a little difficult for beginners. Although its interface is simple, beginners may need to try it a few times before learning how to build a funnel in it.
Who should opt for ClickFunnels?
Different people have different requirements, so let's take a look and see if being a ClickFunnels affiliate is right for you or not.
1. Beginners-This software is not recommended for beginners; they should try to learn more about WordPress basics. They should focus on learning how to build a website and how to get organic traffic from Google. Initially, you shouldn't enter the sales funnel; instead, try to learn the basics first.
2. Small Business Owners/Advisors-It is a must for you because small business owners require a landing page for special offers to be designed. ClickFunnels offers the same flexibility as any other page builder; therefore, you may not even need a website to launch it.
Almost every small business has a website these days; Even if you don't have a website, don't worry about ClickFunnels as you don't need to have a website to start it.
3.Intermediary-yes you already aremake money onlineand you have some traffic on your site, ClickFunnels might be worth it. For example, if you make $2,500 a month from affiliate income, spending $97 a month is worth it.
4.Advanced-If you make more than $3,000 a month, you are considered an advanced marketer. This means that you can pay for their premium plans and it will be beneficial for you if you are creating a new product or offering a service.
How do affiliate programs help your brand?
This question has been asked many times because people think it is just to make money but the truth is it can also help your brand in many ways-
1. Amplify or SEOTo spread your funnels and get paid in the affiliate tool, use referral links. This allows them to connect with profitable backlinks to popular sites that improve their SEO.
2.Increase brand awareness-It has been observed that affiliate programs often choose brands and services that they connect with. This is because it facilitates the location of the target audience and multiplies the brand's visibility among potential buyers.
3.less risk-The user pays the affiliate only when online sales are generated or completed. This eliminates the risk of spending too much on ads without any traffic or conversions.
4.Effective-By now, it's pretty clear that affiliate programs often work by word of mouth, as it's more reliable. However, ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales builder and management software that can help you increase conversions quickly.
Read too: 50+ Best Recurring Affiliate Programs
Q1) How is ClickFunnels support?
A1) It can be hit or miss but they put a lot of effort into improving it. They respond to the request within a few hours and the staff is also helpful. However, if you want fast support it might be an issue as they take a while to answer questions.
Q2) Do you offer a free plan?
A2) They don't have a free plan, but the good news is that they have a 14-day free trial period where you can use their services and decide if they are satisfactory or not. If satisfied, you can choose to become a ClickFunnels affiliate.
Q3) Is it free to join your affiliate program?
A3) Many affiliate programs charge a fee to promote products, but the ClickFunnels affiliate program is completely free. So you can join without paying anything; all you have to do is complete the simple registration process.
Q4) Do you need a ClickFunnels account to be an affiliate?
A4) It is not essential to have a ClickFunnels account to become a ClickFunnels affiliate. You just need to apply and be approved to become an affiliate. There is no cost to join or become an affiliate. However, we recommend taking the 14-day free trial to familiarize yourself with the platform before you start promoting it.
Q5) What is the ClickFunnels payment plan?
A5) Basic plan starts at $97/month; In it, you get access to all the funnel building tools, plus you can create 20 funnels, 100 pages and 20,000 visitors.
The second plan is the Platinum plan, which costs $297/month; in this you get unlimited funnels, pages and visitors.
You can also opt for the OFA Platinum which costs $997 and in this plan, you get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum for free, as well as access to the One Funnel Away Challenge and various other bonuses. This makes the cost$166 per month, which is a wonderful offer not to be missed.
They also offer annual plans; The benefit of this plan is that you get 12 months of ClickFunnels for the price of 10, plus priority video support. These are some of the payment plans for being a ClickFunnels affiliate.